BEST OF BROADWAY
FACEBOOK contest RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No purchase necessary to participate and/or win tickets. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Any Best of Broadway sweepstakes and/or contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Eligibility: All persons 18 and older may enter.
- How to Enter: Add a context related comment on Facebook. Limit one entry per user. By participating, you give us permission to use your name and profile information to announce as a winner.
- Selecting a winner: Each user who adds a comment, will be entered into a grand prize drawing. The winner will be selected by the WestCoast Entertainment (WCE) team and announced on WCE’s Facebook timeline on the announcement date provided. The selected winner must be willing to give information about ticket pick up or mailing. The odds of winning will depend on the number of people who choose to participate by entering this contest.
- We also reserve the right to exclude a participant from contention if we deem your username, profile information, your responses or your comments, in general, to be offensive.
- Please do not use automated programs or bots to send responses or generate votes. Please do not offer to purchase or trade votes either.
WestCoast Entertainment and TicketsWest employees, franchisees, vendors, and competitors are not eligible to win the grand prize. If we ask, you must timely confirm your eligibility.